Since 1954, tens of thousands of parade lovers have cherished the Pear Blossom Parade. Growing from a small contingency of local kids pulling wagons the Annual Parade is now southern Oregon’s largest.
The Pear Blossom Parade has grown from 20 wagons and youngsters in the first event to today’s 150 entries with 4000 participants and 25-30,000 enthusiasts lining the parade route.
2017 Parade information:
April 8th, 11 am in Downtown Medford
Contact email@example.com or 541-840-8007 for more information
Parade starts at Beatty & Central, proceeds down Central Avenue, turns right onto West Main Street and begins dispersing at Mistletoe.
Parking to view parade will be the side streets surrounding the parade route
Guess who’s coming to the Parade! The University of Oregon Duck!!
Watch live at 11am on channels listed below!
View on Charter Cable Channels 180 & 183 (grants pass). Replays April 9th & 10th at 6pm and April 11th at 9pm.
and on http://rvtv.sou.edu
Get maps and directions here
[flagallery gid=2 name=Gallery]
2016 Parade Judging Results:
1) J.C. Sheriff’s Posse
2) Rogue Mounted Archers
3) J.C. Horseman’s Association
Walking – Youth:
1) Southern Oregon Health-E
2) OHSU Student Nurses Association
3) Northwest Tall Tale Festival
Walking – Adult:
1) TNT Cheer All-Stars
2) Oregon Child Development Coalition
3) Young Marines 1st. Battalion of Or
1) La Clinicia
2) Rogue Valley 4-Wheelers Association
3) Jefferson State Choral Coalition
1) Banfield Pet Hospital
2) Military Order of the Purple Heart
3) The Little Mermaid – Craterian